Adobe just released a series of new apps to the Android Market which are the six new apps previously announced at Day One of the Adobe MAX User Conference on October 2, 2011. Adobe Touch Apps let you design, edit, and elegantly present your creative work anywhere, with intuitive touchscreen features that provide easy, precise control for a variety of creative tasks. After downloading Adobe Touch Apps, customers can set up Adobe Creative Cloud accounts to seamlessly transition files between Adobe Touch Apps and Adobe Creative Suite products like Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver to further refine work or to share.
The Apps include:
- Photoshop Touch: Transform photos using Photoshop Effects
- Proto: Create Website frameworks easily
- Ideas: Design virtually anywhere
- Debut: Present Creative Suite documents anywhere, anytime
- Collage: Capture Ideas and Concepts using Moodboards
- Kuler: Create color palettes for your projects
The requirements to use these new Touch Apps are as follows:
- Android 3.1 or higher
- Minimum screen size of 8.9”
- Minimum screen resolution of 1280 by 800.
Look for an announcement regarding availability of Touch Apps for iOS (iPad) in the first quarter of 2012.