Great news for web designers who are font freaks. Adobe just announced an alliance with Typekit to provide the ability to incorporate some of Adobe’s most popular typefaces for use in websites without having to create individual JPEG, GIF or PNG graphics. Popular fonts like Myriad, Minion, Bickham Script, Hypatia Sans and Chapparal have been added as part of the 16 typefaces incorporated in the initial release.
- February 27: Photoshop & After Effects Artistic Symphony
- December 14: Affinity Photo for Desktop and iPad Pro… The Photoshop Killer?
- September 28: UX Design for Mobile Mixed Reality
- Business Best Practices for Creative Independents: 2017 Edition
- June 29: Typography 101: Lessons for Print, Motion, Web & Wayfinding Design