Adobe’s annual MAX User Conference is hitting Southern California once again! Many of you may recall that MAX was in Anaheim four years ago and this time it’s hitting downtown LA at LA Live. The conference attracts approximately 5,000 designers and developers and we want LA to make an impressive showing! Registration is now open for the event and we want you to be there! More importantly, if you do plan to attend, we want to make sure that the LA Adobe area User Groups are recognized for bringing its’ members to the event. So make sure you click the banner on the right (above the search box) or just Register for Adobe MAX 2009 here. It may be a pricey conference but it will be four days and nights you will never forget.
- February 27: Photoshop & After Effects Artistic Symphony
- December 14: Affinity Photo for Desktop and iPad Pro… The Photoshop Killer?
- September 28: UX Design for Mobile Mixed Reality
- Business Best Practices for Creative Independents: 2017 Edition
- June 29: Typography 101: Lessons for Print, Motion, Web & Wayfinding Design