The CreateNow tour gives Adobe Creative Cloud users the change to check out the newest features in Adobe Creative Cloud web, print, broadcast and graphic design programs. No matter what facet of Adobe CC you use, there will be something there for you.
Presenters include Jason Levine, Patti Sokol, Paul Trani and Terry White
Create Now Agenda
12:30 pm Registration, device bar and networking
1:30 pm Discover Adobe Creative Cloud
- How Creative Cloud works
- New features in Adobe Photoshop CC, Illustrator CC, InDesign CC, Dreamweaver CC, Premiere Pro CC and AfterEffects CC that make everyday tasks easier and faster.
2:45 pm Special guest talk by featured designer
3:15 pm Break
3:30 pm New Creative Workflows
- Easy accessible 3D printing in Photoshop CC
- How graphic designers can create stunning web sites without writing code using Muse CC
- Tips for using Photoshop CC and Lightroom to manage and edit images across desktops, mobile devices and the web
3:30 pm Enterprise IT Track: Benefits of Creative Cloud for Enterprise
- Streamlined license management with Adobe Enterprise Dashboard and Adobe Creative Cloud Packager
- Enterprise-level customer care for IT and creative teams
- Simplified budgeting and purchasing with a single, term-based contract customized to suit your organization’s needs
5:00 pm WrapUp and Q&A
We’ll even have a few surprises – don’t miss this event!