Adobe has just announced that it’s $200 Early Bird discount to Adobe’s MAX User Conference in LA will be extended until September 18th. So if you have been on the fence deciding whether or not to go to the biggest Adobe related conference of the year (with a party overtaking all of LA Live to boot!) you now have a little more breathing room to decide if you want to go. Just follow this link to register for Adobe MAX and we’ll see you in October.
- February 27: Photoshop & After Effects Artistic Symphony
- December 14: Affinity Photo for Desktop and iPad Pro… The Photoshop Killer?
- September 28: UX Design for Mobile Mixed Reality
- Business Best Practices for Creative Independents: 2017 Edition
- June 29: Typography 101: Lessons for Print, Motion, Web & Wayfinding Design