For those of you still looking to get into Adobe’s MAX User Conference at the LA Convention Center but are on a budget, there is a new option called the Exhibit Hall Pass. This pass is not your standard exhibit hall pass but allows you access to all three days at the MAX Exhibit Hall (home of the Community Lounge, all Unconferences including the one produced by FITC, vendor booths, and Birds of a Feather nighttime meetings), as well as entry to the keynotes and the Sponsors Welcome Reception on Monday evening. The price for this is $200 and you can register for it here.
- February 27: Photoshop & After Effects Artistic Symphony
- December 14: Affinity Photo for Desktop and iPad Pro… The Photoshop Killer?
- September 28: UX Design for Mobile Mixed Reality
- Business Best Practices for Creative Independents: 2017 Edition
- June 29: Typography 101: Lessons for Print, Motion, Web & Wayfinding Design