Major news for students! Adobe is now offering 80% discounts for the upcoming Adobe MAX conference! That’s right, as long as you’re a student you can go to Adobe’s major blowout of the year for just $199. Or get a day pass for just $99. Kick-start your career and network with leading industry professionals, learn new ways to productively adapt your skills to a changing world and view work by students that are already getting international recognition. If you’re currently at UCLA, USC, FIDM, Otis, Art Center or of course our normal meeting location of the Art Institutes, you now can go to MAX and experience it without having to go bankrupt in the process. Just follow this link to complete the registration process with promo code STU691.
- February 27: Photoshop & After Effects Artistic Symphony
- December 14: Affinity Photo for Desktop and iPad Pro… The Photoshop Killer?
- September 28: UX Design for Mobile Mixed Reality
- Business Best Practices for Creative Independents: 2017 Edition
- June 29: Typography 101: Lessons for Print, Motion, Web & Wayfinding Design